FSTS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018 and complies with applicable United Kingdom data privacy laws.
Identity of Data Controller
The data controller responsible for the processing of your personal information is Fire and Security Total Solutions Ltd. You can contact us at email@example.com.
What personal information we may collect
We may collect and process the following information:
Contact information, including:
· your name and prefix
· your job title
· your email address
· your telephone number
· your mailing address and other addresses you provide.
Relationship information, including:
· your product and service interests
· your contact preferences
· your marketing preferences
· your demographic information.
Transaction information, including:
· your order details
· your delivery details
· your billing and financial information
· contract information
· information relating to your use of our website.
Security and compliance information, including:
· information for fraud prevention
· information needed for the security of our premises, including CCTV recordings.
How we process your personal information
We use your information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
· To fulfil your orders for products or services
· To manage our contractual obligations and relationship with you
· Internal record keeping
· To send you information including newsletters, promotions and product and service updates
· To improve our products and services
· To carry out customer satisfaction surveys
· To fulfil our business needs, including payment processing, account management, contract management, service development, website administration, audit and legal compliance.
We may make your information available to third parties who we employ to provide or perform services or functions on our behalf. Processing of your information by third parties will be on our instruction and only used for the original purpose.
We may make personal information available to public or judicial authorities, law enforcement personnel and agencies as required by law.
Legal basis for processing your personal information
We use your personal information to maintain our contractual obligations to our customers and suppliers, and to meet the legitimate interests of FSTS which are our normal business activities.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information.
We retain your information for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by law.
We track visitors to our website, www.fstotalsolutions.com using Google Analytics. Information that may be logged includes visitor location, type of operating system, which pages have been visited and the amount of time spent on our website. This information is stored by Google on servers located in the United States and other countries. All data collected is anonymous and cannot be traced to individual visitors. For more information about the data collected by Google please visit www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us holding your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change this at any time by writing to us at Fire and Security Total Solutions Ltd, Unit 6, Enterprise House, Ashby Road, Coalville LE67 3LA or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to us at Fire and Security Total Solutions Ltd, Unit 6, Enterprise House, Ashby Road, Coalville LE67 3LA or email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.